International Journal of VLSI design & Communication Systems (VLSICS)
International Journal of VLSI design & Communication Systems (VLSICS) is a bi monthly open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of VLSI Design & Communications. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on advanced VLSI Design & communication concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Authors are solicited to contribute to this journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the VLSI design & Communications.
Authors are invited to contribute to this journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Information Technology, Control Systems and Automation.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- VLSI Circuits
- design & Communication Systems
- Low Power and Power Aware Design
- Testing, Reliability, Fault-Tolerance
- Emerging Technologies
- Post-CMOS VLSI
- VLSI Applications (Communications, Video, Security, Sensor Networks, etc)
- Nano Electronics, Molecular, Biological and Quantum Computing
- Intellectual Property Creating and Sharing
- Wireless Communications
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through Submission System. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline :February 22, 2020
- Notification :March 22, 2020
- Final Manuscript Due :March 28, 2020
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
- TO SUBMIT YOUR PAPER, PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK Submit